Thursday, January 9, 2014

Manic Muslin Monday!

I know, today is Thursday, but I actually took the picture on Monday and am just getting around to blogging about it today.  I decided to reconsider the Vogue shirt pattern I had originally showed you as all the princess seams would be difficult to match using a plaid.  Instead I decided on Kwik Sew"s #3555 shirt pattern which I think will be a better choice with the fabric. I did have to make some adjustments to the muslin which gave me a few fits (no pun intended), I needed smaller in the shoulders and larger in the hip area--hmmmm, sewing may be trying to tell me something!  Regardless, I feel a sense of accomplishment just getting this finished and I hope by next week I will have close to a finished garment to share with you.  See you then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment