Wednesday, May 6, 2009

High Times in High Point!

We have been back from Highpoint now for a week and JJ and I are still buzzing about all the cool things we saw and making plans for next years trip! I will sum up our week there for you--red eye flight to Highpoint, crash at hotel until next morning. Up early and hit the market every morning thereafter, seeing everything from fantastic antiques to the newest in furniture and accessory design. We had dinner and cocktails at the only Leed Platinum Hotel in the country called Proximity. Went briefly to the Metropolitan Home Magazine party and rubbed elbows with Barclay Butera. We flew home, exhausted and inspired! Below are a few photos of some of my favorite finds. Cheers!

I love these Belgian light fixtures from BoBo!

Your puppy will sleep like King Tut in this adorable bed!

Before your acupuncturist attempts those needles on you, he first learned on these guys (and gals). They are also the coolest of sculpture!

Love, love these as dining chairs.

I ordered this for me--ok, you can have one too, give me a call!


No comments:

Post a Comment